The energy produced by the Duxtop induction cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop induction burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop induction cooktop this 1800 watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 amp dedicated outlet.
2) durable stainless steel housing.
3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°f to 460°f.
5) If you press the “boil” button The unit will switch to power mode level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “keep warm” button, The unit will switch to temperature mode at 140 ℉with the timer Set for 30 minutes.
7) large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic Bottom
9) for safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, Please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or pet sticker control panels do.