The Envi™ Wall-Mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed.
This model is a plug-in model and has a built in thermostat.
- True Temperature-Controlling Thermostat. Wall-Sens(TM) Technology, safely cuts power to heater if it is removed from the wall.
- Rated for 475watts (10 – 13% heating performance increase)
- Convenient Cordset storage inside heater to tuck away untidy power cord.
- CSA (Canadian) safety listed.
- Economical – low wattage technology (only 475watts)
- Efficient – 100% Pure Convection Heating Innovative – New Patented Stack Convection Technology
- Safe for children, seniors, and pets – Cool-to-the-touch (90°F), Wall-Sens(TM) technology and automatic thermal cutoff
- Simple to install: Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Slim: Just 2 inches deep
- Stylish: Beautiful flowing curves compliment any room interior
- Health-promoting: Fanless so it doesn’t blow dust or allergens into the air
- Sleep friendly: Silent and auto dimming on/off power light
- American Owned & Built: High Build Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Control Factory Certification
- Heats Room Size: 130 to 150 square feet
- Built in Thermostat: Better temperature control
- Sturdy & Crack Resistant: high tech 21st Century durable materials will not crack or separate at the seams.
- Easy to clean: Smooth wipe clean surface
- Cord Storage: Cordset can be stored inside the heater for a clean look
- Voltage Rating: 120V, 3.95 Amps
- Power Consumption: 475 Watts
- Unit Size: 19.3 in. (W) x 2 in. (D) x 22.2 in. (H)
- Unit Weight: 10 lbs (shipped weight 12lbs)
- Color: Luxury White
|Product Dimensions||19 x 2 x 22 inches|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Item model number||HH1000|
3.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#103,390 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)|
#188 in Home & Kitchen > Heating, Cooling & Air Quality > Space Heaters & Accessories > Space Heaters
|Date first available at Amazon.com||January 14, 2013|