- US Norms Rated Power @11.5 m/s= 526 Watts
- Maximum Power @16.0 m/s= 940 Watts
Warranty: 2 years product warranty
- For more power demanding applications
- Led light underneath the wind turbine body: Perfect for marine applications at night
- Max. power 940 watts
- Sweep wind turbine blades (new for small wind turbines): More sweep area than straight ones
- More increased sweep diameter (1600 mm turbine blades)
- Very strong aluminium body: One piece casted
- Tail surface area is 1/3 of sweeping area: As described in fluid mechanics engineering books
- Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
- Injection molded glass-fiber reinforced plastic blades, 3rd generation
- 1000W Charge controller: With manual brake and automatic resistance power transmitting
A game changer technology by TESUP: Master940 Wind turbine can be used without batteries; charge controller transfers overloads to resistors with balanced braking.
- Mounting pole`s outer diameter has to be 48.3 mm. There is steel mounting lead (protector guide to easy-mount) which has an internal diameter of 48.3 mm length 40 mm with 6 screws inside the screw bag within carton box.
TESUP Master940 wind turbine produces AC, charge controller converts this AC output to DC output to charge batteries.
- Maximum charging voltage of 12 V Charge Controller is 14.20 V
- Maximum charging voltage of 24 V Charge Controller is 28.40 V
- Maximum charging voltage of 48 V Charge Controller is 58.00 V
Movement at lower wind speeds: 3 m/s
For data sheets please visit TESUP Official Factory Websites
|Item Weight||19.84 pounds|
|Material||Injection molded glass-fiber reinforced plastic blades, 3rd generation|
|Warranty Description||2-year product warranty|
There are no reviews yet.