The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used as a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties and as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
- One touch simmer and boil buttons
- LCD display and touchpad controls
- 120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
- Up to 1800 watts with Heat Mode – 10 Heat Settings
- Temp Mode – 15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments
- 180-minute programmable timer
- Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
- Short circuit
- Unsuitable cookware is detected
- 3 hours of continued, non-stop use
Not all cookware is compatible with induction cooktops. The pan must have ferrous iron content in the bottom in order for induction cooking to work. The “Magnet Test” can help you know if your cookware can be used with induction cooktops. Inside this product is a small kitchen magnet. Place the magnet on the bottom of the cookware, if the magnet holds, it is compatible. In the event that the cookware is not compatible our 6010 Induction Interface Disk can be used.